textPlus for PC is a great alternative to expensive calls and paid correspondence. With this program, you can send text messages for free, as well as make calls at preferential rates. In principle, this application is more like Skype with its paid subscriptions than Viber or Whatsapp. At the first start, you will need to log in, indicating the name, gender, date of birth and other parameters. A somewhat primitive interface that is not well adapted for landscape mode immediately catches your eye. There are three themes for design, of which the bright one looks the most presentable.
And if the design is not a key factor for this type of application, then communication is clearly one of them. And here an unpleasant surprise awaits the user – messages are free only for US and Canadian numbers and in general textPlus is not particularly suitable for every country.
The main screen of the application consists of several tabs that can be switched using the icons on the top panel – messages, calls, log, address book. In the settings, you can select the country, language, change the notification settings. The principle of operation is the same as in Skype – calls and messages between users of the service are free, but you will have to pay for mobile and landline numbers. At the time of writing, subscribing to calls in the US and Canada cost $ 3, which is not so much.
- Turn your tablet into a phone for nothing messaging and calling with a genuine US number!
- Great for staying in contact with family/companions in the US/Canada while voyaging abroad
- Group messaging/message/send MMS and SMS
- sans toll calling from anyplace on the planet without any limitations!
- Unlimited free inbound calling and calls your companions can generally contact you
- Access your visit and call history on any device with free cloud facilitating
- Save huge amounts of cash on your portable arrangement
How to Install textPlus for PC:
The method is simple and quick. So don’t be a professor follow the steps below:
- First, download an Android Emulator of your choice. Follow this link for some options: Best Android Emulators for PC
- Then install your desired emulator. Use your working G-mail ID to make it work.
- Open Play store on it, the icon must be on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Search for textPlus and install it.
- Voila! the work is done, enjoy!
textPlus can be considered a good alternative to the same Skype or Whatsapp, provided that the user is in North America. For Russian users, textPlus is not of particular value, so the score is only 3.5 points out of 5 possible.