ShareMe for PC – File Transfer & Share – a unique application for sharing files without connecting to a network. Marked documents are ticked, and after the device starts searching for devices nearby. As soon as smartphones are in a bunch, the application will start transferring files. It should be noted that the speed is much higher than when using Bluetooth (about 200 times).
Rapidly share pictures, videos, music, apps, and files between cell phones whenever. What’s more, anyplace you need. Transfer a wide range of files to your companions in a couple of moments seconds. Transfer files without using portable information or connecting to the system by any stretch of the imagination. Free from arranging connection. Liberated from the web. Liberated from portable information.
ShareMe has a basic, clean, and user-accommodating transfer files interface. All files are arranged into categories(e.g., Music, Apps, Images) which makes them simple to discover and share. No stresses if your transfer got hindered because of an abrupt blunder. You can continue it with a basic tap without starting over.
- Support all Android devices
- Share files without internet or mobile data usage
- Send and receive all types of files
- 200 times faster than Bluetooth, the highest speed goes up to 50M/s
- Share files in 1 tap, without complicated step
- Intuitive and user-friendly UI.
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for ShareMe
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install.
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.