Intended for those individuals who’re searching for a full-included app to oversee day by day life better. Planner Pro for PC, which costs a long time for structuring and coding is now turning out for everyone particularly those Franklin Covey Planner substantial users. We join occasions, assignments and notes in a single spot with the goal that you don’t have to go through additional cash for different apps, and it very well may be used as day planner, week planner and month planner.
Planner Pro provides sorts of settings for different necessities from sorts of individuals. You’ll locate the most ideal approach to meet your prerequisites in our app. Additionally, if you have some other good thoughts or proposals to reach us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google schedule and occasions
- Show or hide schedules as you need
- Add, alter or erase occasions no problem at all
- Supports full repeating period
- Manually schedule vacancy
- Supports throughout the day and cross day occasions
- Supports undertakings and projects with sub-errands
- Supports repeating undertakings and projects
- 5 different status for undertakings and projects
- 25 needs for undertakings and projects
- System update for each undertaking
- Unlimited number of notes for every day
- Manage notes in a day, week and month see
- Easily to include, alter and erase notes
- Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better administration
- all around planned user interface
- Full records looking including occasions, assignments, and notes
- Set the main day of week physically
- Select the dispatch to see as you need
How to Install Planner Pro for PC:
Grab Bluestacks from the Link. Download it, it might take a few moments because of the size. Install it following the on-screen instructions. If you already have an Android Emulator installed, skip this step.
- Use any G-mail ID to configure and start the Emulator.
- Then Open Play Store and search for Planner Pro – Personal Organizer
- Click on the very first result.
- Click on Install and check if the file size is large or not.
- So, you might have to wait or not!
- Navigate to the home screen/app drawer and locate the app icon there.
- Click on that icon to open the app.
- Thus, Enjoy it!