LandGlide for PC is a free program that enables you to investigate maps of the US with overlaid bundle limits and qualities of more than 140 million properties in 2708 U.S. areas covering over 95% of U.S. populace. With this app, you can locate the proprietor of any property in the United States.
LandGlide is the most complete bundle information portable app. Using GPS innovation to pinpoint your precise area, you can investigate maps and access 150 million bundle records in more than 3,000 districts – covering over 95% of the U.S. populace.
Easy to use on your smartphone or tablet, simply drift over the property and LandGlide shows the land’s owner, address, limits, package ID, deal value, school region and that’s just the beginning. Inside the natural interface, there is the capacity to drop a pin to spare the property, include notes by the property, and fare your spared properties – in any event, when not connected to a system using disconnected mode.
With nonstop updates to the information and GPS area-based innovation, LandGlide has become a significant instrument for the land, utility, vitality, open-air entertainment, protection, ranger service, conveyance, and crisis enterprises.
Attempt LandGlide free for seven days! Toward the finish of your free preliminary, you can decide to buy in the month to month for $9.99 or yearly for $99.99. Memberships will naturally reestablish until dropped by the user. Deal with your membership settings on your device’s Account Settings.
How to Install LandGlide for PC:
- To get this amazing app on your PC, you’ll be needing an Android Emulator. The good thing that we have a whole guide for this. Thus you can follow the link and grab the Best Android Emulator for yourself.
- However, you can skip the above step if you have already had one on your PC.
- Now to install this app, just open the Play Store on your Emulator. Fret not, every emulator has it installed, you just need to open it.
- Then Search for LandGlide and click on Install.
- The size is small, so it will be downloaded quickly.
- Open it from the App Drawer or the Home Screen.