DirecTV App for PC and also watch Directv Dvr on PC. Along with a fast Internet connection, you guys can stream a number of videos from the content providers on DirecTV. The DirecTV PC is designed along with many awesome features and also an excellent user interface. Just download the Directv app for windows 10/8 and create a DirecTV account and get access in order to watch videos on a computer/PC web browser directly. You guys can stream the movies on PC/Laptop also even without installing App. The DirecTV for PC is available for desktop/Laptop which runs on Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP as well. Just read this article, we are going to How to Install Directv App for Windows and Mac. Let’s begin!
|App Name :||DIRECTV|
|Developed by||DIRECTV, LLC|
|Require Android||7.0 and up|
|Last Updated||August 26, 2021|
|Rating||3.3 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||306,900|
Directv App Introduction
DIRECTV is basically an entertainment app that permits users to enjoy hundreds of live TV channels. This entertainment app actually runs seamlessly on PCs that use Android emulators in order to run Android apps.
With the DIRECTV app, users can enjoy more than a year of HBO Max™ for free! Users also have access to a lot of live TV channels and thousands of popular on-demand titles. This entertainment app does not leave anyone out as there is something to entertain anyone at any time as well.
Moreover, there are more than thousands of movies, Tv shows, and live TV channels as well. Users can download videos to your home DVR recordings to your devices as well. If you guys subscribe to HBO, Cinemax, STARZ, or many other premium channels, you can get the latest movies and TV shows. It is really easy to use a mobile device to control pause, play, and rewind the program whenever it is going on TV. Users can also switch the screen with one tap for playing videos on big screens like TV. The user interface of the application is simple and easy in order to manage all features and options. These are the main features that you can get from the DIRECTV app.
- Watch thousands of your favorite movies and also shows, Live or On-Demand
- You can stream or download your home DVR recordings to your devices.
- Enjoy the latest releases from premium channels you subscribe in order to like HBO®, Cinemax®, STARZ®, ENCORE®, and SHOWTIME®
- Switch screens! Watch your favorite show on one device then click on a button to send it to the big screen. And vice versa—send a show from your TV to your device!
- Record your favorite movies and also shows from anywhere!
- Content running long? Add extra time to your recording and just don’t miss a second of your favorite content
- Use your mobile device in order to pause, play, and rewind the program that’s playing on your TV
- Whenever you want to find a show, just speak up. Voice search can help you find exactly what you guys are looking for. You can even set it to show results on your TV
- Set parental controls and enjoy peace of mind over what your kids are watching as well
- Android phone running OS 5.0 or later than that
- DIRECTV customers must also have a Residential Home account registered on DIRECTV’s website in order to access the DIRECTV app for tablets
- Watching On Demand or choose Live TV Streaming channels outside the home needs an active Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Internet connection. For best performance, just connect to a strong Wi-Fi signal.
- It is available content is based on your current programming package and premium service. Not all content is available in order to stream at this time
- Live TV Streaming in-home only channels and the remote control need a Wi-Fi connection to your home network and a DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR (models R22, and HR20 or higher). That is connected to a broadband Internet connection. The remote control also works along with HD receivers (models H21, H23, or higher) connected to a broadband Internet connection
- DVR streaming and downloading needs Internet-connected Genie HD DVR model HR44 or higher and compatible mobile device. In order to download must be in-home on the same Wi-Fi network connected to DVR
- App download, advertisements, and non-streaming app activity may also incur data usage
- Scheduling a recording actually needs a Wi-Fi, or mobile network connection and a DIRECTV Plus® DVR or HD DVR
- Receivers do not require a phone or Internet connection in order to schedule a recording
In rare instances, scheduled recording(s) may not be recognized. Only available on many receivers.
How to Install Directv App for Windows and Mac
If you guys are looking for a download DIRECTV app for your PC, you can easily do it via following this tutorial. Right now, there is no such official DIRECTV desktop version available to download for Windows or Mac computers. Hence, we need to use a virtual android emulator, that provides a virtual device to install android apps. We will use the Bluestacks android emulator, which gives a good virtual android emulator to install the DIRECTV app for Windows 10 and Mac computers. Just follow the instructions below for installation.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install Directv App for Windows via Buestacks
- First of all, download and install the Bluestacks android emulator for your Windows or Mac computer.
- After finishes, the installation just opens the Bluestacks android emulator and log in along with the Google account.
- When you are signed in, find the Google PlayStore app and then open it.
- Then head to the app search section and type DIRECTV on there and then tap on the search button.
- When you find the app on there, tap on the Install button to install the DIRECTV app.
- After finishes the installation, the DIRECTV app will also be visible on Bluestacks home screen. Tap on it and start using the DIRECTV app for PC Windows, and Mac PC.
Install Directv App for Mac via Nox Player
- First of all, You have to Download NoxPlayer on your PC (Mac) from the given link above.
- Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC as well(Mac).
- Now open NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and then type “DIRECTV” in the search bar.
- Now find the DIRECTV app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- After installed click on DIRECTV from the home screen in order to start using it.
Can I use it on a PC?
You have to download the android emulator on your pc.
How do you use the Directv app?
Just visit directv.com/download from your mobile device, or search for ‘DIRECTV’ in your preferred app store. After downloading the app, click on the icon to open it. Then sign in along with your DIRECTV User ID and password.
How many users can use directv app?
5 devices. Watch your favorite On Demand shows or also Live TV anytime, anywhere on more than 5 devices at once. Already a DIRECTV customer? Simply download the app and tap the icon to open it.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Also See: Common MacBook Problems & DIY Solutions