Well, undoubtedly, we all have an Instagram account. Instagram is one of the most famous social media platforms where we can connect and share pics and videos with our followers. Have you guys ever tried to delete multiple photos all at once from your Instagram account? Can you guys do it? Is it actually allowed via Instagram? Sadly, Instagram only permits you to delete photos one by one and you can’t really bulk delete photos, which is very irritating. Just read this article to know all about How to Delete Multiple Instagram Posts. Let’s now start!
Fortunately, there are a lot of third-party apps that can also help you guys with deleting multiple photos from Instagram at once. But, not all apps are the best to opt for deleting images at once. In this article, we also have accumulated three third-party apps that can actually get the job done. So without even wasting any further time, we will explain how you can delete multiple Instagram photos at once via these apps.
How to Delete Multiple Instagram Posts
Before we see how you can delete multiple photos or posts from Instagram, first let’s just see how you can delete photos from Instagram:
Delete Individual Instagram Photos? (Through App)
Let’s now start along with the process of deleting photos from the Instagram app.
- Just simply launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Click on the profile icon on the bottom right. Then just click on the photo that you guys want to delete.
- A photo will then open. Just click on the three-dot icon on the top right of the photo.
- Now, a menu will pop up, click on the Delete option from the list.
- A confirmation dialogue box will then pop up. Again you need to tap on Delete.
- But, there is also another option “Archive”, which you can actually use to hide your photos from others Rather than deleting them from your account.
That’s just all about deleting single photos from your Instagram account. However, if you guys want to delete multiple photos then follow the next method.
Delete Multiple Instagram Photos (Third-party Apps)
As we discussed earlier that there are also no official options in order to delete multiples Instagram photos as well as posts. Thus, we have to use third-party apps in order to accomplish this task. We have shortlisted three third-party apps that can also delete multiple photos all at once from the Instagram account.
- Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block, Delete
- Instant Cleaner For Instagram
- Mass Delete for Instagram
Let’s now discuss the steps in order to use these apps one by one:
Instant Cleaner for Instagram
An instant cleaner is actually considered one of the best apps for deleting multiple photos as well. Furthermore, there are many other options that you can select with this app:
- Unfollow users in mass.
- Unlike pictures and videos in bulk.
- Bulk block followers in bulk.
- Delete your posts in bulk
- First of all, you have to download and then Install Instant Cleaner for Instagram from Google Play Store.
Note: This app has now been removed from the Play Store
- When the installation is complete, then just open the app.
- Now login along with your Instagram credentials and then tap on “Posts” from the bottom bar. Under Posts, you guys will see the photos as well as videos from the Instagram account.
- Choose the photos and videos you want to delete and tap on “Delete” from the top bar.
- That’s just it, the deletion process of multiple photos will then start.
If you guys are using the free version of this app, then you will get a total of 15 operations. And now under each option, you will be able to choose 5 photos. You guys can purchase the paid version in order to get full access to this app.
Cleaner for Instagram Unfollow, Block, Delete
- You have to download & Install Cleaner for Instagram from the Google Play Store.
- When the installation is complete, then just launch the app.
- Now Log in with your Instagram credentials under the app.
- Navigate to the Media option from the bottom bar s well. Here you guys will also see photos and videos of your account.
- Choose the photos that you guys want to delete and then tap on the Circular button.
- A menu will then pop up, select the ‘Delete’ option from the menu.
- Now a confirmation message will appear, just click on the Start Now option. The selected Instagram photos will then be deleted at once.
Note: If you guys are using the free version of this app, then you will get a total of 50 operations under each option. You guys can purchase the paid version in order to get full access to this app.
Mass delete for Instagram
If you guys want to avoid buying pro versions to get all the features of the apps, then this app can save you money. This app will basically give you the option to Mass deletion, Mass follow/unfollow, Mass unlike for Instagram as well. This app has also the same layout as Instant Cleaner for Instagram. Hence, the steps are actually the same.
You need to download this app from a third-party website and then log in with your Instagram credentials. However, you have to make sure that you keep your password secured since this app claims not to store your password. However, they store your Instagram account username for record purposes. It would also be good if you guys change your password after doing the required tasks along with this app.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Leave a Comment