According to statistics, smartphone owners prefer to change their gadgets every two years. Smartphone lovers do it almost like an annual ritual. Consequently, why aren’t several viable options available to securely transfer data from Android to iPhone and other platforms? The issue seems to be with the numerous Android device manufacturers, with the addition of the iPhone further complicating matters. Because each of these gadgets has developed its own appearance and feel, it has become practically challenging to retrieve every piece of information when switching phones. Third-party software vendors that prioritize the user’s interests are, thankfully, swiftly altering this situation. As you’ll soon discover, phone to phone transfer is now a snap.
- 1 Why is Data Such a Big Deal?
- 2 How can this be done using the current tools available?
- 3 A Desktop and Mobile Version of Wondershare’s MobileTrans
- 4 MobileTrans is available for both Mac and Windows computers.
- 5 How to Perform a Phone-to-Phone Transfer Using MobileTrans on Windows and macOS
- 6 MobileTrans for Mobile: The Easiest Way to Share Content Between Android to iPhone
- 7 Can I use MobileTrans to switch from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android?
- 8 Closing Remarks
Why is Data Such a Big Deal?
In this data-driven age, evaluating success by the number of tweets or Facebook likes you get is common. We are busier, more successful, and more connected socially if we have more information on our phones. This may or may not be accurate, but one thing is sure: we are defined by the information we collect. Although most services are now provided through the cloud, the data stored on our phones is much too valuable for us to risk losing or having to leave behind when updating.
How can this be done using the current tools available?
Samsung’s Smart Switch app and Apple’s iCloud storage service are just two examples of the many manufacturer-specific apps and services designed to ease customers’ transitions “into” their respective device ecosystems. The issue is that you cannot “break free” of their control and use any other gadgets. Did you know, for instance, that the Samsung Smart Switch can only sync with other new Galaxy devices? That’s why it’s useful for consumers to be aware of forthcoming software that facilitates accessible data sharing across different mobile platforms, such as Android and iOS. Let’s look at two excellent tools that can do a phone data transfer, one that uses a PC and one that doesn’t.
MobileTrans is a set of applications built primarily for phone-to-phone and phone-to-PC data transmission. These applications, which have been tested with thousands of Android and iPhone models, provide a one-click or one-tap option for transferring your data across any combination of cellphones. That means you can move data from Android to iPhone just as quickly as you can from iPhone to Android. In the following sections, we’ll look at how these apps function and what actions you’ll need to take to properly transfer all of your phone data from one device to another.
MobileTrans is available for both Mac and Windows computers.
There is no difference in the user experience between the Windows and Mac versions of the Wondershare MobileTrans desktop program. The applications let you transfer all your phone’s data, but they also allow you to use one of the other modules to transfer your conversation history from services like WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, and more. It is also possible to back up your data on a PC and then transfer that info to a new device whenever you choose. Let’s examine the procedure in further depth.
- After installing the relevant software version, run the application and choose the Phone Transfer option at the top.
- Then, using the cords that came with both devices, connect them to the computer, and choose the Phone to Phone option from the menu.
- When the devices appear on the screen, you can verify that the old phone is on the left and the new one is on the right, and you may use the Flip button to switch their places if necessary.
- Once you’ve double-checked the list of transmitted data types and removed any unnecessary items, all that’s left to do is click “Start” and wait.
It’s as easy as that. You can now put your mind at ease, knowing that no information will be lost on your previous phone and that the transfer will be complete and accurate.
Next, we’ll look at how to efficiently use the MobileTrans Android software to transfer data between two Android devices.
- Download the app on both devices, then identify the older phone as “This is the old phone” and the newer one as “This is the new phone.”
- Choose the QR Code transfer method and use the MobileTrans software on your old phone to scan the code on your new phone. Other transfer methods include Wi-Fi and iCloud.
- You will see a list of transferable data types on the old phone; double-check that they match up, then touch the Send button. Your new phone will validate the transfer, and you may close the app by tapping Done.
So it’s just as easy to understand both of them, right? One of the most delicate features of this approach is that it does not need to purchase any additional gear or use any more wires.
Can I use MobileTrans to switch from Android to iPhone or iPhone to Android?
Transferring data across desktop and mobile applications is possible, so you may send and receive files from users with various operating systems or phone models without hassle. With the assurance that all the data you’ve accumulated on your previous phone since the purchase has been transferred to your new one, you may go about your day as usual.
More from us: Apps That Write Essays for You For Free
Now that you know how simple it is to move your data from one Android device to another or from one phone to another, try it out the next time you need to make a switch. When you see how easy and quick it is to transfer data from one phone to another, you’ll wonder why more people aren’t using it.