Apple always forces the users to create backup on your device before update the device. Apple has done beta testing with iOS14 and iPadOS14. After that Apple launched the iOS 14 and iPad OS 14. It is the stable build of iOS 14 and iPad OS 14. If your device is compatible with iOS 14 you can first install and then update the device. Apple adds many new features to their devices. A new translate app, picture-in-picture video playback support, app clips, and improved fitness and health applications, and many other features. In this article, you will learn how to easily create the backup of your iPhone devices.
The two main reasons why people support iOS devices. The first one is the long Years of support and the second one is the software updates. every device is not compatible with iOS 14. So here is the list of iPhones and iPads compatible with the iOS 14 version.
- iPhone 6s & 6s+
- An iPhone SE (2016 AND 2020)
- iPhone 7 & 7 +
- iPhone 8 & 8 +
- The iPhone X, XR
- iPhone XS & XS Max
- iPhone 11,
- 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max
The new iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max will have the embedded iOS 14 and preinstalled. iPod Touch (7th generation) will also have the embedded iOS 14 update. The list of iPads that will receive the iPad OS 14 updates will be given below.
- iPad Pro All Generations
- The iPad (8th, 7th,6th,5th generation)
- An iPad mini (5th,4th,3rdgeneration)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
Some Steps To Download And Install iOS 14
You just have to follow the steps given below to install the update.
- The very first step is to open the settings of your device. And then move to the General section. Now click on the Software Update option to open it.
- If the new update notification is on your device. Then just simply Download it and click on the Install option.
- After that enter the password of your iPhone device for the purpose to download the update.
- In the end, when the download is finished click on the install button.
If you want to update then you just have to follow the same procedure.
To create Backup Your iPhone Before Upgrading To iOS 14:
Apple forces the users to create a backup before installing any kind of update. Having a backup will make sure that you will never lose your important data.
To backing up your devices using Phone Backup (iOS) is just simple. Also, the procedure of restoring these backups is very easy. The Backup you can create a copy of your Photos, Contacts, Videos, Messages, Call history, Notes, Calendar, Reminders, Messages, and each and everything available o your phone. The Backing up is available for Windows 10 and macOS devices. You can also create backups on your PC or macOS devices.
So here are some steps which help you to create a backup of your data.
- First of all download and install the Phone Backup app. Download it on your PC and connect your iPhone to the PC.
- You can now backup everything to select the files which you want to backup.
- In the end, wait for the creation of the backup process to complete it. And then you can view all of your backup data.
If you want to restore your backups data then you can just connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC.
Apple always forces the users to create a backup on your device before update the device. Apple has done beta testing with iOS14 and iPadOS14.If you want to restore your backups data then you can just connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC.
You can also visit our website: ALL ABOUT OS