ColorNote For PC is a really simple, easy-to-use, and really useful notepad application. That permits you to do a variety of activities to turn on quick editing of notepads. You can use it to instantly and easily create notes, memos, emails, text messages, shopping lists, and many other types of lists. If you take notes using this application, then you will find that it is much easier compared to many other notepad applications. Just read this article to know all about How to Install ColorNote for PC, Windows, and Mac.
|App Name :|
|Rating||1 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings|
ColorNote for PC Introduction
ColorNote is actually a notepad app that enables users in order to take notes, make shopping lists, craft to-do lists, etc., along with so much ease. The ColorNote PC app works even without problems on PCs that run Android apps along with an Android emulator.
With the ColorNote PC app, users can also enjoy a swift and straightforward notepad editing experience. When they want to take instant notes, writing memos, emails, messages, and much more. Users can also save, edit, share, delete, set reminders, etc., on notes that they take as well.
Whenever we go shopping, we then always forget to buy one of the most important things that we need to buy. And I, for one, despise carrying a long shopping list in my hand actually, and I hope you do as well. But, with The Download ColorNote For Desktop, you guys can easily create your own shopping list on your phone and mark off the items that you complete along with it for your convenience.
- Organize notes via color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (just Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list and Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes in order to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule via note in the calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar actually
- Password Lock note: secure your notes with a passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage as well
- Supports online backup and sync too. You can also sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on the status bar
- List or Grid View
- Search notes too
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on as well
- Powerful task reminder: Time Alarm, All day, then Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo/notes as well
- Share notes through SMS, e-mail, or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes via using the AES standard. That is the same encryption standard used via banks in order to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without even you sign in.
- Sign in along with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup and sync notes
- Storage: For backup notes to the storage of the device as well
- Avoid phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes too
This is actually a ColorNote alternative that enables users to plan, organize, and document things along with so much convenience. With the Evernote app, users enjoy secure note-taking and can also scan had written notes or documents too. Users can also save pictures, web pages, audio, etc., and also organize all their notes neatly.
This is a note-taking app just the same to ColorNote that enables users to quickly write ideas that come to their minds and get constant reminders of important events as well. The Google Keep app permits users to take voice memos and have them transcribed instantly. Users can also grab a receipt picture, etc., organize them, and find them in a search as well.
This is actually a powerful note-taking app such as ColorNote that enables users in order to capture ideas and save notes effectively. With this app, users can also record a humongous amount of information, organize them, and share notes too. The app also syncs notes across all devices and lets users capture images and also add them to the notes as well.
How to Install ColorNote for PC, Windows, and Mac
Essentially, Android Emulators are third-party programs that allow you to easily download and run any Android app or game on your PC. ColorNote For PC will also be downloaded using emulators. There are numerous good Android emulators available for you,
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install ColorNote for Windows via Blestacks
- First of all, You need to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac) from the given link below.
- Double click on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will launch a setup wizard. Just follow on-screen instructions and installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “ColorNote” in the search bar.
- Find the ColorNote app from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install ColorNote on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed click on ColorNote from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
Install ColorNote for Mac via Nox Player
- Install the Nox app player on your PC, it is an Android emulator
- After it was installed, run Nox on your PC
- Log in with the google account if gets prompted
- Here tab the search and search the name ColorNote Notepad Notes
- Install the ColorNote All in Nox emulator
- Once the installation process is completed, then you can play ColorNote on your personal devices like a PC or laptop.
How safe is ColorNote?
ColorNote automatically syncs notes once a day, and also you guys can manually sync your notes. Your notes will be encrypted along with the AES standard before being uploaded to the cloud storage actually. AES is the encryption standard that banks use in order to secure customer data.
How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on actually an empty space and select widget, Color Note will then be displayed so you can also stick on the page.
Why don’t the widget, the alarm, and notes reminder functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, as well. will not work properly since Android doesn’t support these features when installed on an SD card! If you guys have already moved the app to an SD card, however, want those features. Then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Leave a Comment