Android users have many things to do on their Android smartphones and they try new things almost each and every day. Read Can’t Click Install Android APK – Quick Fix
I was also not able to click or tap to install button whenever I try to install one of the GAME apk files on my tablet. Then I thought, maybe the problem is with the APK file, however, a big no! APK file is just fine. I started reading about fixing the stuck screen on Android then I found a solution in order to fix it. If you can’t click the install button when you try installing the APK file in Android then follow the steps below.
Can’t Click Install Android APK – Quick Fix
So, if you are stuck between the install screen and can’t click the install button whenever you try to install the apk file then you should follow the steps below.
- First of all, install the Install button unlocker Android app
- On the top right corner, just Turn on the switch
- The accessibility screen is opened
- Choose the “Install Button Unlocker” item from the list
- “Use Install Button Unlocker?” dialog is displayed as well
- Select OK button
All set, you guys won’t be facing the screen overlay problem again on your Android device. Just install as must as APK files you want and enjoy your favorite apps as well.
How to Install apkFiles
Download APK File using you PC/Computer
In this method, you guys will use your PC to download apk file from the internet. And using your Android USB cord, you will copy the .apk file from PC (that you downloaded from the internet) to your SD card as well.
Follow the steps below in order to install .apk files to Android device:
- You can use your PC to download .apk files from the internet on your computer
- If you guys have downloaded some Android apps on your PC
- Now make sure that you have allowed installing third-party Android apps
- Download ES File Explorer File Manager and install it on your Android device
- Now, just connect your Android device with your PC via a USB cord
- Here, your PC inquires about the current condition in order to connect your device as a media device. Or you just want to charge your device (select Media Device)
- Open My Computer and head to device media, here all you have to do is to copy the downloaded .apk file to a folder of SD Card of your device
How to install .apk file on Android device
- The final step, just to Unplug your Android device from your PC
- In your Android device, you have to search for the .apk file that you have downloaded earlier
- When you found the file on your SD card, just tap on it then tap on the install button to start installing
Download APK Files via your Android Device
Okay, if you know how to use the internet and know how to search like a boss then I’m sure that you can easily download apk files on your Android device from the internet actually. Just ollow these steps if you are a beginner user of Android:
- First of all, just open up your browser on your Android device (whether it is Google Chrome browser or Opera mini, or one of these top 10 internet browsers for Android)
- Head to google.com
- Now search “Plants vs Zoombies .apk download” (without quotes)
- Now, head to any of Google search results and find the download link to download the plants vs zombies .apk file
- When you downloaded, drag down the notification bar from the top of your Android device screen and click on the plantsvszoombies.apk file
- Now, simply click the button Install an app that you will see after you tap on the .apk file
- Finally, the application will start to install in your Android that you can enjoy whenever and wherever you guys want (even without an internet connection)
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How to Download Messenger Lite for PC