Do you spend your days searching for brainstorming apps that will allow you to unleash your creativity to its fullest potential? Do you feel like your college team is struggling to execute your ideas? We can already hear you nodding your head.
We know that classic brainstorming tools like pencil, paper, sticky notes, and whiteboards are the perfect complement when all team members are in the same room, but what if we study online?
Fortunately, online brainstorming tools make it easier to boost creative thinking because they are specifically designed to help you generate, collect and organize ideas in one place. Sounds pretty cool, doesn’t it?
So when coffee is no longer enough to unleash your creativity, turn to these brainstorming apps – they’re a good alternative for out-of-the-box thinking. To make sure you have the best tools at hand, the company that does write essays for money will share free and paid brainstorming apps with you. Join us to learn about them!
Scapple is considered one of the best brainstorming apps because it has a very simple and intuitive interface – it also lets you know what your brainstorming map will look like in real-time.
Some of the advantages of Scapple include the following
- You can turn your best ideas into a great-looking and easy-to-use mind map.
- In Scapple, you can easily start with a small idea and then take it to a major theme or concept.
- Its drag-and-drop feature lets you quickly sketch out ideas with just a few clicks.
2. Google Jamboard
Do you remember the traditional whiteboard that accompanied you for endless hours in school? Say goodbye to it! The old board has been replaced by your new ally, Google Jamboard.
Featuring a combination of software and high-resolution touch screens, this interactive whiteboard will help you and your team brainstorm effectively wherever you are, in the same room or on the other side of the world – all in real-time!
The following benefits:
- If you’re looking for a remote brainstorming tool, Google Jamboard is your best bet. This amazing free app has given you a new perspective on collaboration by providing the same brainstorming benefits as if you were in your office.
- Not only will your team members see the changes made immediately on their screens, but any changes they make on their devices will be reflected in actual time on the Jamboard screen. These features definitely make it one of the best brainstorming apps out there.
- It allows you to turn your drawings or scribbles into legible notes and clear diagrams. You don’t have to be the world’s best artist to get your ideas across.
Miro is an online brainstorming tool that allows you to hold meetings, design user experiences, and create diagrams and mind maps. In addition, you can do strategic planning in real-time. Yes, all in one app – how’s that?
In fact, its user-friendly interface reminds you a bit of PowerPoint, but in an improved version. By the way, we’re sharing these PowerPoint brainstorming templates with you (in case you still like that powerful tool from Microsoft).
Miro’s main benefits include:
- It allows you to share the brainstorming map with your classmates so they can edit it in actual time. Instead of lists, Miro offers a set of innovative features such as agile workflows, mental maps, and whiteboards.
- If you’re wondering how to conduct virtual brainstorming sessions, Miro can help you brainstorm remotely via video call or even embedded chat. This way, you can optimally collaborate with your team.
- You can also import and export your brainstorming sessions to a wide range of tools such as Dropbox, Jira, Slack, and Google Drive.
One of the features that sets MindNode apart from other brainstorming apps is that it’s perfectly designed for iOS users. So if you’re a fan of #Apple, this app is perfect for you.
It’s a pretty simple and powerful brainstorming tool, allowing you to easily add a new node on your iPhone or just click it on your Mac. It’s also completely native, which means you don’t need an Internet connection to work with it.
Benefits of MindNode:
- If you enjoy using other Apple apps like Watch, Reminders, OmniFocus, Things, and more, we’ve got good news for you: MindNode also has a lot of benefits that will delight you if you’re immersed in the Apple ecosystem.
- You can also easily export your brainstorming maps in PNG, PDF, and RTF, which is great for distributing copies of mind maps to your team.
- It’s also one of the easiest-to-use brainstorming apps, as it allows you to instantly add ideas or concepts as they arise along the way.
With Stormboard, you’ll find a digital workspace where you can not only come up with concepts and thoughts but also reproduce your creations and share them with friends – a digital tool with a lot of possibilities!
This is one brainstorming app that is revolutionizing the market. And it did so because of features like the following:
- It allows you to communicate in actual time with your team and share ideas
- Thousands of templates that make your projects look more appealing.
- You can add items to your workspaces such as files, videos, photos, or sticky notes.
- You can leave comments and share your feelings and ideas in the comment thread, which promotes discussion and debate about various works.
- You have a voting option so that users can choose the idea they like best and think is best for the whole group.
These brainstorming apps will allow you to create better projects with your classmates. This will be especially useful if you have online learning. We hope you find something useful for yourself!