What features actually make BOTIM distinguished from others? Communication apps such as WhatsApp, FB Messenger, WeChat, Kik are the reason behind successful communications right. These platforms are equally famous in every country where the internet is available. Because of these apps, people are diminishing the distance and they feel close to each other now. But, some countries governance doesn’t really like these apps especially voice and video calls as well. Just read this article to know all about How to Install Botim For PC, Windows, and Mac
|App Name :|
|Rating||1 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings|
Botim For PC Introduction
Botim is an absolutely free VoIP call app that can work on your PC along with the use of an Android emulator. This app also offers free encryption to make sure that users enjoy optimum security. However, they communicate via voice calls, instant messaging, or video calls as well.
Botim is also available in almost each and every country and also allows users to share pictures, videos, audio files, and participate in group chats with more than 500 people. The app also has a friendly user interface and an impressive collection of built-in emojis as well.
Users can also establish a connection with friends around the entire world through accessing the Android app BOTIM – Unblocked Video Call and Voice Call. BOTIM is a completely free app that allows its users in order to make voice calls and video calls from anywhere and with anyone as well. Thus, you are free to maintain a strong bond with friends that are really far away from your place.
Its features are compatible along with Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, and 4G so you guys can access this app without even any hurdle. Furthermore, it makes sure the security of its users through encrypting the chats and calls. Also, it permits its users to share videos, voice messages, and pictures instantly with friends and family members. Not only this, but you can also participate in the group chat in order to show your presence to others. Last but not least, the integration of the built-in emoji dashboard also adds attractiveness for the users.
- This application is out there absolutely free of charge or cost.
- User-friendly interface and it also supports most mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, and Windows Phone.
- Also, make encrypted chats and calls together along with your friends.
- Do free voice and video calls to all or any of your friends from each and everywhere in the globe.
- You guys can also very easily share pictures, videos, photos, voice messages along with your buddies through the botim pc app.
- In order to participate in the group with a maximum number of 500 people and you can also express yourself with a built-in emoji dashboard.
- You can do the high-quality video calling from anywhere throughout the planet using our smartphones and the internet also.
How to Install Botim For PC, Windows, and Mac
Now to install this free messenger app on our pc we actually need to use the android emulator. Since there is no official version available on windows or mac store actually.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install Botim For Windows Using Bluestacks
- First of all, You guys have to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows) from the given link above.
- Then double tap on the file that you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows) as well.
- It will then open a setup wizard. Just now follow on-screen instructions and installation will be done in just a few minutes.
- When it is installed. Then tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop in order to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and then type “Botim” in the search bar.
- You can find the Botim app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- It will take a few seconds in order to install Botim on your PC (Windows).
- After successfully installed, now you have to tap on Botim from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
Can we use Botim on pc?
Ans. You guys can use this app on your pc with the direct official app or you can also go with the Bluestacks app if you guys want the mobile experience.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Leave a Comment