If you guys want to connect your mobile or any other device along with Windows 10 Bluetooth. You navigate to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & many other devices. And then turn off the toggle under Bluetooth to either Enable Bluetooth or Disable Bluetooth. When you enable Bluetooth, then you will be able to connect any other devices with Windows 10 via Bluetooth. Just read this article to know all about How to Fix Bluetooth won’t turn ON in Windows. Let’s begin!
Well, the problem that users are facing seems to be they are not able to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10 actually. Here is some issue that users are facing along with Bluetooth on Windows 10:
No option to turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 Device does not have Bluetooth Bluetooth won't turn on Windows 10 Bluetooth missing toggle in Windows 10 No Bluetooth toggle in Windows 10 No Bluetooth switch Windows 10 Can't turn on Bluetooth Windows 8 Option to turn Bluetooth on or off is missing from Windows 10
As we already know that Windows 10 actually has a lot of incompatibility issues. That range from Video card drivers, No sound issues, HDMI issues as well as Bluetooth connectivity. So you can make sure that this issue you are facing is due to corrupt or incompatible Bluetooth drivers along with the new operating system. Anyway, users don’t really get an option to turn on Bluetooth, they also see the switch or toggle under Bluetooth, however, it is either greyed out or doesn’t respond. As soon as you tap on the toggle, it will basically revert to its original state, and you guys won’t be able to turn on Bluetooth. Anyway, without now wasting any further time, let’s see How you can Fix Bluetooth won’t turn ON in Windows 10 along with the help of the below-listed guide.
Note: If you have additional functional Bluetooth devices, check the Bluetooth Users Manuals. The device maker may offer more thorough troubleshooting procedures.
- 1 How to Fix Bluetooth won’t turn ON in Windows
How to Fix Bluetooth won’t turn ON in Windows
Enable Bluetooth Services
- You have to tap on Windows Key + R and then type services.msc and click on Enter.
- Just right-click on Bluetooth Support service then choose Properties.
- Now make sure to set the Startup type to Automatic and if the service is not already running, tap on Start.
- Tap on Apply, followed via OK.
- You need to reboot your PC in order to save changes and see if you’re able to Fix Bluetooth won’t turn ON in Windows 10.
- Now after the reboot open Windows 10 Settings and then see if you can access Bluetooth Settings.
Update Bluetooth Drivers | Bluetooth won’t turn ON
- First of all, you need to click on Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and click on Enter in order to open Device Manager.
- From the menu, tap on View, and then choose “Show hidden devices“.
- Next, expand Bluetooth and right-click on “Bluetooth USB Module” as well as “Bluetooth Generic Adapter” then choose Update driver.
- Choose “Search automatically for updated driver software” and now let it finish the process.
- If the above step could fix your problem then good, if not then just continue.
- Again choose “Update Driver Software”, however, this time on the next screen choose “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- Now, choose “Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer” as well.
- At last, select the compatible driver from the list for your Bluetooth device and tap on Next.
- Now let the above process finish and restart your PC in order to save changes.
Run Hardware and devices troubleshooter
- Tap on the Windows key + R button in order to open the Run dialogue box.
- Then just type ‘control‘ and then click on Enter.
- You have to open Control Panel and search Troubleshooting in the Search Bar on the top right side and tap on Troubleshooting.
- Next, tap on View all in the left pane.
- Tap on and run the Troubleshooter for Hardware and Device.
- The above Troubleshooter may actually be able to Fix Bluetooth won’t turn ON in Windows 10.
Enable Bluetooth in Device Manager
Note: Just make sure Airplane Mode is disabled.
- Tap on Windows Key + R and then type devmgmt.msc and click on Enter.
- Just expand Bluetooth, then right-tap on your Bluetooth device and choose Enable.
- Now tap on Windows Key + I in order to open Settings and then tap on Devices.
- From the left-hand menu, you need to click on Bluetooth & Other Devices.
- Now in the right window pane toggle the switch under Bluetooth to ON in order to Enable Bluetooth in Windows 10.
- Whenever finished close everything and reboot your PC as well.
Reinstall Bluetooth Drivers | Bluetooth won’t turn ON
- Tap on Windows Key + R then type devmgmt.msc and click on Enter.
- Now expand Bluetooth and then right-click on your device and choose Uninstall.
- If asks for confirmation, then choose Yes in order to continue.
- Now right-click in a space inside Device Manager and then choose “Scan for hardware changes“. This will then automatically install the default Bluetooth drivers.
- Next, open Windows 10 Settings and also see if you’re able to access Bluetooth Settings.
Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter
- Tap on Windows Key + I in order to open Settings and then click on Update & Security.
- From the left-hand menu, you need to select Troubleshoot.
- Now from the right window pane tao on “Bluetooth” under Find and fix many other problems.
- Next, just tap on “Run the troubleshooter” and follow on-screen instructions in order to run the troubleshooter.
- Just reboot your PC in order to save changes.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!
Leave a Comment