Facebook messenger is actually a growing instant messaging platform that has been incorporating new features. In order to grow their user base constantly. The latest addition that went viral is actually the ability in order to play games on messenger along with your friends. And a famous game among users is Thug Life, a real-time mafia simulator that permits you to play in collaboration along with your friends on Facebook. Just read this article to know all about How you can Block Thug Life on Facebook. Let’s begin!
Sadly, the game has gained a notorious reputation in order to send constant unwanted notifications to its users which mostly ends up being counterproductive during work hours as well. Not to mention the constant interruptions throughout your entire day. If you are someone who is fed up along with constant notifications from Thug Life and would love to delete the game from your Messenger, then simply follow the guide below.
- 1 How to Delete Thug Life Game From Facebook Messenger
- 1.1 Reasons to delete Thug life game
- 1.2 3 Ways to Stop Thug Life Game & its Notification in Messenger and Facebook app
- 1.3 Facebook games that don’t send irritating notifications
- 1.4 Conclusion
How to Delete Thug Life Game From Facebook Messenger
Reasons to delete Thug life game
Thug life game notifications can actually interrupt you however, you are doing some important assignments. Furthermore, getting constant notifications from the game can be annoying. Thus, the best option is to delete the Thug life game from Facebook Messenger as well as from the Facebook app actually.
3 Ways to Stop Thug Life Game & its Notification in Messenger and Facebook app
Here is the guide in order to stop the thug life game from sending notifications. You can easily follow the steps in order to remove the game from the messenger and Facebook app:
Remove Thug Life via the Facebook app
If you want to remove thug life via the Facebook app, then you may have to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account and click on the hamburger icon at the top right of the screen.
- In the hamburger icon, just head to Settings & Privacy.
- Now, again click on Settings from the list of options.
- Head to the Instant Games section under Security.
- Click on Thug Life from the active tab.
- When the Thug life details window pops up, then click open Remove Instant Game.
- Now, make sure you are clicking the check box for the option ‘Also delete your game history on Facebook.’ This will makes sure that you guys do not get any more notifications or messages from Thug life.
- Click on the Remove button in order to stop the thug life game and its notification in Messenger.
- At last, you will get a confirmation window pop up that the game is removed. Click on Done in order to confirm.
Remove Thug Life from Facebook Messenger | block thug life
For getting constant notifications of Thug life on Facebook messenger actually. You can also follow these steps in order to remove the thug life from Facebook messenger.
- The first step is just to open the Facebook Messenger app on your smartphone.
- Now search for the thug life game through using the search box or open the recent notification chat from thug life.
- In order to make sure that you do not receive any more notifications from thug life. Just tap on the drop-down menu option from the top right of the screen, as shown in the screenshot below as well. From the drop-down menu, you have to switch off the toggle for notifications and messages.
- Head back to your profile section then click on the Profile icon from the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to open the Account Settings from the menu.
- Then locate ‘Instant Games’ under the Security section.
- In the Instant games section, you need to choose the Thug life game from the Active tab.
- When the thug life game details show up, then scroll down and click on ‘Remove Instant Game.’
- Tick the option that basically says, “Also delete your game history on Facebook.” This will delete the game history, which actually means that you will no longer get any game notifications or messages.
- At last, you can click on the Remove button in order to stop the thug life game and its notification in messenger. Just like that, if you want to get rid of any other instant game, you can also follow the same procedure.
Turn off Game Notifications in Facebook | block thug life
Here is the method that you can follow if you are still receiving notifications from Thug life on Facebook messenger too:
- First of all, you have to open Facebook Messenger on your smartphone.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now scroll down and head to Account Settings.
- In Account Settings, just tap on Apps and Websites that is under the Security section.
- Choose the option of ‘No’ under Games and App notifications. This way, you guys will no longer receive the notifications from the Instant game Thug life.
Facebook games that don’t send irritating notifications
Well, instant games are a great way to have fun along with your friends virtually, most of them are heavily monetized. And though Facebook is doing its best in order to regulate the platform, new. And upcoming developers try to circumvent these regulations via many techniques and fill their instant games with ads, notifications, and in-app purchases. This helps better monetize the apps and also earns more money, however, in turn, delivers a horrible user experience.
Facebook is trying its best to get a handle on the situation but a lot of data leaks and unethical practices seem to get via their seams constantly. Thankfully, the company has now moved instant games to their Facebook app and has removed them from Messenger altogether as well. If you guys still want to play some games virtually along with your friends on Facebook then here are some titles that you guys can try that do not put your data at risk as well as send constant notifications.
- Words With Friends
- Ludo King
- 8 Ball Pool
- Draw Something
- Quiz Planet
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this “block thug life” article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!