BirdA MDT Tool is a small software application that helps you flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones, Feature phones, and tablets. Let’s come and check how to use BirdA Flash Tool. There are some easy steps to use BirdA Flash Tool stock firmware.
- 1 Flash Stock Firmware Using BirdA MDT Tool:
- 22.214.171.124 Step 1:
- 126.96.36.199 Step 3:
- 188.8.131.52 Step 4:
- 184.108.40.206 Step 5:
- 220.127.116.11 Step 6:
- 18.104.22.168 Once it launched click on the Scatter-loading button and open it.
- 22.214.171.124 Step 7:
- 126.96.36.199 Step 8:
- 188.8.131.52 To enable it to click on BootRom+PreLloader COM Sel All Checkbox.
- 184.108.40.206 Step 9:
- 220.127.116.11 Step 10:
- 18.104.22.168 Step 11:
- 22.214.171.124 Step 12:
- 126.96.36.199 Congratulations! All done! Now you’ll learn to flash stock firmware on Mediatek device using BirdA Tool.
- 1.1 Conclusion:
- It comes with portable applications
- Helps you to install or flash stock firmware on Mediatek devices
- Supports devices that are running on Mediatek chipset
- Supports .txt formats
- Make sure your mobile battery should b at least 50% to 60% charge to avoid any interpretation.
- Create a backup of all your mobile data.
- Follow the below mention instruction carefully.
Flash Stock Firmware Using BirdA MDT Tool:
Note: If you already installed the CDC Driver then you don’t need to install it again just skip the step.
Then turn off your Mediatek device and remove it’s Battery (if it’s applicable).
After this download Stock Firmware of your device and extract it but if you already have it then skip this step.
Download and extract BirdA MDT Tool on your Computer. After extracting, some files shown on your screen.
Then Open SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe to launch the tool.
After clicking locate the Scatter-loading file.
Note: Make sure you can found the file in the stock firmware of your device.
To enable it to click on BootRom+PreLloader COM Sel All Checkbox.
Click on the Start All button to start the flashing process.
Now switch off your device and connect it to the PC via USB cable. After connecting press Volume UP and Volume down key so that your PC can detect the device.
Once it is detected it’ll start flashing process. The flashing process may take a few minutes (5-10 minutes) to complete the process. Once the flashing process is completed a Green DL OK will appear at the end.
Now click on Stop All button and remove your device from the computer.
Congratulations! All done! Now you’ll learn to flash stock firmware on Mediatek device using BirdA Tool.
You’ve successfully done it!
These are the instructions that you must follow carefully to use BirdA MDT Tool on Mediatek device. But if you still find any difficulty then let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: How To Use Sugar MTK SP Flash Tool