BirdA Flash Tool is a software application that helps you flash stock firmware on Mediatek smartphones, Feature phones, and tablets. Let’s come and check how to use BirdA Flash Tool. There are some easy steps to use BirdA Flash Tool stock firmware.
- 1 Use BirdA Flash Tool:
- 126.96.36.199 Step 1:
- 188.8.131.52 Step 3:
- 184.108.40.206 Step 4:
- 220.127.116.11 Step 5:
- 18.104.22.168 Step 6:
- 22.214.171.124 Once it launched click on the Scatter-loading button.
- 126.96.36.199 Step 7:
- 188.8.131.52 Step 8:
- 184.108.40.206 Now untick the preloader checkbox.
- 220.127.116.11 Step 9:
- 18.104.22.168 Step 10:
- 22.214.171.124 Step 11:
- 126.96.36.199 Step 12:
- 188.8.131.52 Congratulations! All done! Now you’ll learn to flash stock firmware on Mediatek device using BirdA Tool.
- 1.1 Conclusion:
- It comes with portable applications
- Helps you to install or flash stock firmware on Mediatek devices
- Supports devices that are running on Mediatek chipset
- Supports .txt formats
- Make sure your mobile battery should b at least 50% to 60% charge to avoid any interpretation.
- Create a backup of all your mobile data.
- Follow the below mention instruction carefully.
Use BirdA Flash Tool:
Note: If you already installed the CDC Driver then you don’t need to install it again just skip the step.
Then power off your Mediatek device and remove it’s Battery.
Download and extract BirdA Flash Tool on your Computer. After extracting some files shown on your screen.
Then Open flash_too.exe to launch the tool.
After clicking locate the Scatter-loading file.
Note: Make sure you can found the file in the stock firmware of your device.
Now untick the preloader checkbox.
Note: flashing preoader.bin may brick the device.
Click on the Download button to start the flashing process.
Now switch off your device and connect it to the PC via USB cable. After connecting press Volume UP and Volume down key so that your PC can detect the device.
Once it is detected it’ll start flashing process. The flashing process may take a few minutes (5-10 minutes) to complete the process. Once the flashing process is completed a Green Ring will appear at the end.
Now close the BirdA flash tool on your computer and disconnect your device.
Congratulations! All done! Now you’ll learn to flash stock firmware on Mediatek device using BirdA Tool.
You’ve successfully done it!
These are the instructions that you must follow carefully to use this Flash Tool on Mediatek device. But if you still find any difficulty then let us know in the comment section below!
Also Read: How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Redmi 8