Best Mind Map Apps: If you’re new to mind mapping, it’s a dreadful way to brainstorm ideas visually. While doing anything a mind map can be very effective. You can also begin with an easy and simple node and then branch off from it, sort of like an outline in graphic form.
There are many mind map apps for iPhone and iPad on the App Store. But what you decide to use comes down to the features you required. The app is very simple to use.
To get you started on your search, here are some of the best mind mapping apps for iPhone and iPad, and what makes them stand out.
Mind Map Apps for iPhone and iPad
You can just try one or give them all a go, here are the apps we’re covering in our list.
- XMind: Mind Map
- MindNode 6- Mind Map
- SimipleMind+ Mind Mapping
XMind: Mind Map
For 13 years, XMind is an amazing mind map app that gets attention from its developers with regular updates. Also, it has an easy-to-use interface so you can focus on capturing your thoughts and ideas.
XMind Notable Features:
- Start quickly with a template like a basic map, logic chart, timeline, or matrix.
- Use tools like drawing, outliner mode, various windows, and iPad Pro keyboard shortcuts.
- Share mind maps by exporting to Keynote, PowerPoint, or Google Slides.
XMind is an amazing option for mind mapping your thoughts and ideas. Also, it’s super easy to use and gives you the tools you need.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- Cost: Free with an in-app subscription for the full version. As it includes features like the ability to add a photo or audio note, add attachments, and delete the watermark.
MindNode 6 – Mind Map
MindNode 6 is another popular mind map choice for iPhone and iPad. You can also take thoughts fast with the Quick Entry feature. Also, use Focus Mode to focus on one idea at a time.
MindNode 6 notable features:
- Personalize your mind maps with amazing themes.
- Use tools like outlining, cross-connections, checkboxes for tasks, stickers, and much more.
- Share tasks to Apple Reminders or export documents as PDF, plain text, markdown, or images.
You can also try out MindNode 6 for 14 days at no charge. After that, if you love the app, you can then grab it for a one-time in-app purchase besides worrying about a subscription.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, iMessage and Mac
- Cost: Free for 14 days with an in-app purchase for the full version after the trial ends
SimpleMind+ Mind Mapping
Here’s another mind map app for the iPhone and iPad. You should check out is SimpleMind+. Also, you can organize your mind maps in folders, use the search feature, and also customize your maps.
SimpleMind+ Notable Features:
- Start with a style sheet with different colors and choose your fonts.
- Use tools like checkboxes, cross-links, auto-numbering and label relations.
- Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive or share it as a PDF or image.
Using SimpleMind+, you have some amazing features that let you not only capture what you want but also present your ideas with a clear appearance that suits on you.
- Availability: iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and Windows
- Cost: Free with an in-app purchase for the full version that includes features like hyperlinks, notes, and icons in topics.
These are the best mind map app. Try these apps and then share your experience with us. Also, let us know in the comment section below. You may also drop a comment if you want to share anything else.
Till then! Keep Smiling 🙂
- Adobe Creative Cloud Sign In: Now you can access it
- iMazing best Local Encrypted Backup of iOS Devices