Here is the guide of the best custom ROM for the Coolpad Cool 1 smartphone. In our guide, we have the list of best custom ROMs for Coolpad Cool 1 based on Android 9.0 Pie OS. The Coolpad Cool 1 launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. There is no news about the Android Pie official firmware release for Coolpad Cool 1.
The given ROMs smoothly run on your device. Also, you can use them as a daily driver. These ROMS bring all the amazing features of Android 9.0 Pie, such as:
- Notch Support
- Improved Adaptive Brightness
- Android Dashboard
- Advanced Battery with AI Support, and much more
To install custom ROM on Coolpad Cool 1, your device should have an unlocked bootloader and must have TWRP custom recovery already installed. Make sure that flashing the ROM will clean all your phone’s data. So take proper backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you wish to download and install the best custom ROM for Coolpad Cool 1, then go ahead and follow the given instructions.
These custom ROMs and instructions in this guide are working only for the Coolpad Cool 1. Check the model number of your Coolpad Cool 1 from Settings > About Phone.
- Create a proper backup of all your existing data.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the Coolpad Cool 1 USB Drivers on the PC.
- The Coolpad Cool 1 should be rooted in the latest version of the custom recovery like CWM or TWRP installed.
- Enable USB Debugging by navigating to Menu –> Settings –> Developer Options.
- Make sure that the battery level of the Coolpad Cool 1 is at least above 80% before going ahead.
Steps to Install the Best Custom ROM For Coolpad Cool 1 [Android 9.0 Pie]:
Download the best custom ROM Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM package and Google Apps on the desktop of your PC for your Coolpad Cool 1.
Once the download of the files, connect your smartphone to PC via USB cable.
Copy and Paste the downloaded firmware and Google Apps files from your PC to the root folder of the SDcard of your Coolpad Cool 1. When done, unplug the USB cord.
Turn OFF your Coolpad Cool 1 to boot into Recovery Mode.
You can easily reboot recovery mode on your device using the QuickBoot app or using the ADB method. If your phone is rooted then follow the given steps.
- Go to the Google Play store and download a tool on your device.
- Now search for the Quick Boot tool.
- Install the tool on your phone/tablet.
- Run the same.
- From the menu that will be displayed select “recovery”.
- Now your handset will be rebooted into recovery mode, so that’s it.
While the Coolpad Cool 1 is now in recovery mode, perform a “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe Dalvik cache”.
Go back to the main recovery menu once the wipe completes.
Now, select “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”. Locate the firmware file that you have already transferred to the root folder of your SDcard. Select it and start the installation process.
Finally, install Google Apps by repeating the above step.
Wait for the installation process to complete successfully. Your phone will take about 4-5 minutes to boot for the first time after installation.
Once the flashing process completes, go to recovery menu and select “reboot system now”.
That’s All, you have successfully installed the best custom ROM for Coolpad Cool 1. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!