If you guys are looking to install ATVCloud on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install ATVCloud on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about ATVCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
- 1 ATVCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
ATVCloud is actually a free Video Players & Editors app, developed via AutoID. Latest version of ATVCloud is V1.9.0, was basically released on 2015-11-04 (updated on 2019-07-21). Estimated number of the downloads is up to 100000. Overall rating of ATVCloud is actually 4,0. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have the rating of 4+ actually. This app had been rated via 2.632 users, 1.537 users had also rated it 5*, 359 users had rated it 1*. Older versions of ATVCloud are also available along with us V1.9.0 V1.8.0 actually.
ATVCloud is actually a multi-use software application that permits you. In order to see videos, edit them and sync it along with your surveillance CC/IP camera as well. It is actually one of the amazing video player and editor application available for mobiles along with excellent distinctive features.
With the ATVCloud PC App, you guys can easily operate your cameras from a remote location. With using this app, your remote monitoring and also control of your camera are easy and without any stress. Camera management and surveillance are enjoyable and fun as the image or video quality with this app is jaw-dropping.
- It is user-friendly actually
- One can edit videos as well
- High-quality videos too
- High image quality; It also supports the H.264 compression standard.
- It helps to take multiple pictures during the video at a single shot.
- Can also connect to different cameras easily
- Also, supports zoom in during video playback.
- Conveniently track the security cameras remotely as well.
- Plug and play: For login, users only have to give the input,that is device ID.
- Supports PTZ control function for Pan Zoom Tilt cameras as well.
- It also supports to take images also include shutter modes, three at a time, five at the same time.
- The help option makes the usage of software simply as well.
The motion detector is actually one of the best features of this app. It basically notifies you on the Smartphone if the cam detects any motion in the video actually. Further, this app also records cam videos. All live streaming videos are recorded on the SD card of the Smartphone as well. You can see these saved videos anytime or anywhere you want to. The good part about recorded videos is that you guys can see them without the internet. Moreover, you can also listen to its audio and can take screenshots as many as you want to. So to conclude, we can say that it is one of the best surveillance apps with which you can view your cam videos from any part of the world with the help of an internet connection as well.
ATVCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install ATVCloud for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the ATVCloud App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the ATVCloud Plus App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the ATVCloud then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the ATVCloud App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the ATVCloud on your laptop. You guys can also use the ATVCloud app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install ATVCloud via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for ATVCloud
- Now install ATVCloud on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play ATVCloud on your PC
Install ATVCloud for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to ATVCloud for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – ATVCloud for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the ATVCloud App installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the ATVCloud on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
This is basically an ATVCloud Alternative that you guys can use for surveillance utilizing an IP Camera. This app gives you 24-hour remote video monitoring and also a superb User Interface of graphically concise proportions as well. IP Pro equips you along with living watching, video recording, QR scanning, pan, tilt, and also zoom among many other features as well.
Well, this is a monitoring app just the same as ATVCloud that permits you to control and manage your camera and feed. NVSIP can also be used in order to run surveillance operations on DVRs, IP Cameras, etc. Also, with this app, you will receive instant notification when an alarm is tripped, watch and playback live feed, and much more!
This is also a surveillance app such as ATVCloud that provides you real-time monitoring. Italso furnishes you along with a living feed of any location you install your camera and also access on your device remotely. With vMEyeCloud, you guys can just plug your camera into a power source, register it on vMEyecloud. And then access the feed of your offices or home!
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.