ATV_AHD is also another P2P to connect over IPC and DVR with just plug and play accessible all over the world. ATV_AHD provides you the chance in order to record video and playback as well as take screenshots, zoom, and much more. Just read this article to know all about How to Install ATV_AHD for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
ATV_AHD for PC Introduction
ATV_AHD app helps users in order to manage the workings of the P2P cam, Cloud Camera, DVR, and NVR. It provides a live video of the cam directly on a Smartphone. However, first, you have to configure it with the app. In order to do so, you have to enter details. Such as Device Name, Port Name, and IP address of the cam. When you do that, you can now watch a live video of the cam. However, make sure that your Smartphone is connected to the internet connection otherwise it won’t work.
Moreover, this application records all videos of the cam. These videos are saved on the SD card of the device. The best thing about this application is that you guys can watch these videos anytime you want to. There is no need for an internet connection to watch saved videos. Further, you can take screenshots and listen to the audio as well. The motion detector is also an important feature of ATV_AHD as well.
With this feature, you guys will get a notification whenever the camera detects motion in the video actually. ATC_AHD is one such application that manages multiple cams at the same time as well. So in order to conclude, you can say that this application helps you to manage security camera videos easily with the help of an internet connection.
- Record & Playback – ATV_AHD permits you to record the live streams so that you guys can playback the videos whenever you want.
- PTZ Control – The app gives PTZ control that enables you to easily control the camera without even any difficulties. You can also tilt and zoom in or zoom out the camera at ease.
- Two-Way Communication – It also offers a two-way talkback option in that you are allowed to make a video call to your family or friends as well.
- Screenshot – You guys can take a snapshot of the live stream or video that will help you to get a clear view as well.
- QR Scanning – The app supports QR codes, and so you can easily add your device to the app via the QR scanning.
- Excellent Streaming – ATV_AHD permits you in order to monitor the live video on more than 4 streams simultaneously over WiFi or the internet connection.
- Easy Management – It offers good device management that also helps you in order to manage the cameras easily. It supports both the landscape and portrait orientation as well.
How to Install ATV_AHD for PC, Windows, and Mac
You guys can download it from the third-party APK host sites and Install it on your Android device. ATV_AHD is currently not available on the Google play store for some unknown reasons. we are using Android emulators in order to download and install your favorite app ATV_AHD on PC. Just follow any of the mentioned ways below in order to install the app on your laptop.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install ATV_AHD for Windows Using Bluestacks
- The first thing you have to do is to download and install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC as well. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS actually
- After the complete downloading of the file you then have to install it on your PC System. Which you install other software on your PC. Just follow on-screen instructions in order to install BlueStacks on PC.
- You guys will see the icon of the Emulator on the Desktop of your PC. Double-tap the icon in order to Open the Emulator.
- At the top, you guys will see an icon of search. Just use this icon and enter the word ATV_AHD in it. Here you will also see the results of the search.
- Tap on the icon of the app. It will then ask you to turn on the App store. Tap on the continue option to enable Now it asks you to enter Google Account as well. Here you have to enter your Gmail ID and Password in order to use Google Play Store features actually.
- After you add your Gmail ID you will be promoted to the installation page. Here you have to tap on the install button in order to get ATV_AHD for PC.
- Now just head to the main homepage of BlueStacks. Here at the top, you guys will see the MY APPS option. Tap on this option. Here you will see the ATV_AHD application. Tap on the icon in order to use it on PC.
Install ATV_AHD for Mac Using Nox Player
- First, download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- You can install the downloaded .exe file via double click on it. The installation process will start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Nox player as well. When the emulator is installed, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now just login with your Google account and now search for the app you want to install – ATV_AHD for PC in our case as well.
- Just find the correct app via Longterm and click on the Install button.
Is ATV_AHD free of cost?
It is entirely free to download ATV_AHD on your devices such as Android, iOS, PC, etc.
Is ATV_AHD safe or secure?
ATV_AHD is 100% safe to use. You can easily stream the live videos of the camera fitted on your home or any other place.
Which Emulator is best for ATV_AHD
In my opinion, Bluestacks and Nox player is the most popular in town. And it is really easy to download any app from them. So these are the best emulator.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!