Asphalt 8 is a PC version of the famous smartphone game that has managed in order to find incredible success after its initial release in 2013. Developed via Gameloft, this PC port features in-death optimization for a really wide variety of gaming PC hardware. And along with full support for features that are praised via PC gamers, such as support for higher displaying resolution, customizable inputs for keyboards and gamepads, and seamless online play modes. Read on further to know all about Asphalt 8 for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
|App Name :||Asphalt 8 - Car Racing Game|
|Developed by||Gameloft SE|
|Require Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||October 5, 2021|
|Rating||4.3 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||9,783,387|
Asphalt 8 App Introduction
Asphalt 8 basically manages to bring fun new features to the classic kind of car racing game. Obviously, the idea is to race your chosen car against many other computer players or via a multiplayer setup where you guys can compete against your friends.
The gameplay gradually increases in complexity and difficulty along with a total of 8 seasons available and 180 different races. Your results during and after each and every race unlock new features and cars. That permits you to progress into the next races. The tracks are visually diverse, showcasing spectacular racing environments from busy city streets, then open fields, vast deserts, historical cities (Venice), in order to twisty and dangerous snowy mountain roads. In addition to traditional races, Asphalt 8: Airborne also features many other gameplay modes in both offline and online challenges.
It is really important to note that the built-in garage of cars and the availability of tracks can also be expanded considerably via the built-in microtransaction system. That promotes the purchase of in-game currency for more streamlined play. As of early 2021, the fully unlocked version of Asphalt 8 Airborne features more than 220 cars, up to 40 tracks located in 16 distinct settings, 9 seasons, and more than 400 events in Career mode, and much more. Asphalt 8: Airborne can be played today on almost each and every PC that can run Windows 8.1.
- HD game, new sounds and music, new characters, and also new animations. A lot of new stuff and new places to race on.
- With up to 2300 decals, make your car or motorcycle look the way you want it to. Customize their appearance along with your own artistic style and design.
- 16 different settings with up to 40 high-speed tracks in order to keep your insatiable have to ride at its peak.
- Break free from gravity when you hit the ramps and push via the limits of the law of physics. Fly high just like you are soaring your way to the finish line!
- Find every hidden shortcut across all tracks and take benefit of it to ensure your championship trophy at the end of the race.
- More than 400 events when you choose Career Mode along with 9 seasons in order to keep you coming back for more. So you will have a lot of challenges to keep you excited.
- Realistic damage system whenever you crash or totaled your car.
- Play against real players. Yes, the multiplayer mode can collect more than 8 real players, so you can race against them and find out who races the fastest via online server access courtesy of Gameloft.
- You can play with friends through asynchronous events and chase your ghost car. Beat your own time limit each single time.
- Customize your on-screen controls and icons the way you guys want to for a more comfortable ride.
How to Download Asphalt 8 on PC, Windows, and Mac
Gameloft did not launch the Asphalt game for the Windows 7 operating system so the easiest thing you can do is just install the Android version of the Asphalt game via an emulator. Emulators essentially mimic a mobile OS platform within your Windows environment actually. So that it basically looks like you guys are using the phone on your computer. The best emulators available are Bluestacks and Nox App Player and we will also highlight the steps to set up the installation in this section.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or nox and so on “Download”
Install Asphalt 8 for Windows using Bluestacks
- The first thing is to open a new tab and find the BlueStacks official website. If you cannot find the exact official website, then you may use the download button we give you in this article.
- If you are using a Windows 8.1 or 10 Operating System, then you can open your Windows Store and search for Asphalt 8 or tap on this link to go to it directly.
- Initiate the download whenever you’re ready.
- Also, we have also prepared the download button for the latest Asphalt 8 APK version. You may tap on the download button as well to have that ready whenever BlueStacks is installed.
- When the download finishes, then double-ap on the BlueStacks installer.
- Select where you want to install the emulator or use the default Program Files folder of Windows.
- After the installation, just launch BlueStacks using the desktop icon b double-tapping on it.
- Because this will be your first time launching the app, you should get brief instructions on using the app’s controls properly. Try to take that opportunity in order to familiarize yourself with the user interface.
- When you get to the main desktop of BlueStacks, head to the Asphalt APK that you download earlier.
- Double-tap on it, and it will automatically install to BlueStacks.
- You guys may now start enjoying the adrenaline-pumping racing game on your very own Windows PC as well.
Install Asphalt 8 for Mac using Nox Player
The Nox App Player is another lightweight emulator service that you guys can also use for installing the Asphalt 8 app. Here is the procedure in order to download the app using the Nox app player.
- Use this Nox App Player download link in order to load the emulator.
- Launch the installer and then follow the simple onscreen steps.
- When the installation is complete, then press the Start button
- You will be prompted to enter your Google account info that is linked to Google Play as well
- Now you’ll have to download the latest version of Asphalt here.
- And now you guys are ready to have some fun.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!