Armello for PC – an exciting adventure RPG combining elements of strategy and card games. You have to go to a colorful fantasy world, where you will act as one of the dozens of warriors of the Armelo clan. Do tasks, set goals, hire allies, go to explore new lands and take part in battles with dangerous monsters.
The gameplay offers us to take part in turn-based tactical battles, where you need to correctly use the moves, choose the direction of movement and the current action. The fights can turn out to be very long, exciting and will give you a lot of new emotions. In addition to battles, you need to pump your wards and improve cards with spells that can help in a difficult moment.
+ Gorgeous 3D graphics
+ Huge areas to explore and capture
+ Thoughtful turn-based battles
+ Hundreds of unique maps and improvements
+ Convenient operation
A Great Adventure Game:
Armello for PC is a grand adventure that combines three styles of play; Deep tactics of card games, a rich strategy of desktop board games and an adventure of fantasy role-playing games. As a hero from one of Armello’s Great Clans, you’ll bequests, schemes, hiring agents, exploring, defeating monsters, casting spells and facing other players, keeping in mind one ultimate goal; becoming the king or queen of Armello.
The Kingdom of Armello is as dangerous as it is beautiful. Dangers, bans, and bandits are hiding around every corner and spreading decomposition known as the “Roth”, which leaves no creature untouched.
- Easy to play, but difficult to master: Armello is easy to pick up and try, but its deep and new features appear when you play. Includes a familiarization mode based on history.
- Quickly and thoughtfully: adventures in Armello are a fast-paced fun filled with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
Several heroes-heroes: each unique hero has a special power, status line, personality AI and can be equipped with an amulet and a ring for a call to further match your style of play.
- Dynamic sandbox: an excellent dynamic world that in sequence generates a new map of each game, complete with a dynamic quest system that ensures that none of the two Armello games will ever be the same.
- Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use the Action Points to move around the Armello hexagonal board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards, even if it’s not your turn.
- True Tabletop Feel: we spent years on cherries – selecting the best parts of the desktop experience, such as our cubes based on physics.
- Animated cards: more than 150 beautiful animated card games from artists around the world.
- World class soundtrack Michael Allen and world-famous artist Lisa Gerrard.
Play Armello for PC
Recommended: Squadd.io for PC/Windows/Mac
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.