Making Bluetooth connections with peripherals and all other devices from your iPhone or iPad is a really simple and straightforward procedure for the most part. However, most of the time you might run into connectivity-related issues. In this article, we are going to talk about Apple iPhone Bluetooth Not working Fix – Tutorial. Let’s begin!
In rare cases, you might be unable to successfully pair or also connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device. Or you might have issues avoiding you from even turning the feature on. This could be because of various reasons ranging from firmware issues to a faulty Bluetooth connection. Thankfully, this is really easy to diagnose and resolve in most situations as well.
If you are one of those unlucky iOS users who can’t get Bluetooth to work properly, do not worry. we will walk you through the necessary steps to instantly troubleshoot. And also fix possible Bluetooth connectivity issues you may come across on your iPhone and iPad.
- 1 Bluetooth Not Working Fix on iPhone
- 1.0.1 Make Sure to Connect Bluetooth Device
- 1.0.2 Turn Off and then Turn On Bluetooth
- 1.0.3 Disconnect and Reconnect to your Bluetooth Device
- 1.0.4 Forget and Re-Pair Your Bluetooth Device
- 1.0.5 Install the Latest Software Update
- 1.0.6 Reset Network Settings
- 1.0.7 Turn off Bluetooth and Force Reboot
- 1.0.8 Forget Device
- 1.0.9 Conclusion
Bluetooth Not Working Fix on iPhone
Regardless of what iOS device you are using at the moment, you can also follow these basic troubleshooting methods. Whenever you’re facing any connectivity-related issues actually.
Make Sure to Connect Bluetooth Device
Although a Bluetooth accessory that was already paired should automatically connect to your device actually. Most of the time the connection fails to establish and manual connection might be needed. In order to check if your device is actually connected, then simply go over to Settings -> Bluetooth. And see if the device you are trying to use is “Connected”.
Turn Off and then Turn On Bluetooth
We get that this step might sound silly, however, there could be minor software bugs. That you can easily resolve through turning off certain features and turning them back on in iOS. Go over to Settings -> Bluetooth and use the toggle to turn off and re-enable the feature.
Disconnect and Reconnect to your Bluetooth Device
Wireless connectivity issues can normally fix through simply disconnecting and reconnecting the device. Thankfully, you disconnect from all the Bluetooth devices that you have previously paired with, at the push of a button. Go over to the Control Center on iOS and just click on the Bluetooth toggle until it’s grayed out.
Forget and Re-Pair Your Bluetooth Device
If you see that your Bluetooth device is connected and it is still not functioning properly, or it just stopped working all of a sudden. Then there’s a pretty good chance that the issue you are facing is because of a faulty connection. Unpairing and repairing the Bluetooth device should resolve this in most of the cases.
- Head to Settings -> Bluetooth on your iPhone or iPad and then click on the “i” icon located right next to the Bluetooth device you are trying to connect to it.
- Now, click on “Forget This Device” to unpair it. When you do that, then you can go ahead and re-pair your Bluetooth device and then see if it works or not.
Install the Latest Software Update
Many firmware versions of iOS may have Bluetooth and other wireless connectivity issues. This is more likely to happen if you are on a public or developer beta version of iOS. However, Apple usually issues a hotfix with another update. So, make sure that your device is updated to the latest iOS version through heading over to Settings -> General -> Software Update. If you do have a pending update, then you will be notified here and you can click on “Install Now” in order to begin the update process.
Reset Network Settings
If none of the two tips worked, then you could also try to reset your network settings. A side effect of doing this is that all of your Wi-Fi settings will also be cleared. So you might need to rejoin Wi-Fi networks, and configure VPN all over again.
Let’s see how to reset network settings:
- Open the Settings app and then navigate to General > Reset
- Click Reset Network Settings
- You will need to enter your passcode if you have one.
- Then confirm your action in the popup
Your iPhone will then reboot. When it starts up, then try to pair to the device again. If your problem still isn’t solved, then move to the next step.
Turn off Bluetooth and Force Reboot
In this step you need to turn off your Bluetooth and hard reset your iPhone:
- Turn off Bluetooth by opening the Settings app, navigating to Bluetooth, and then turning off the Bluetooth toggle.
- Hard reset or force reboot your iPhone through holding the Home button. (Volume down button on iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus as well). and the Power button unless you see the Apple logo. On the iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max as well. Instantly click and release the Volume Up button. Then instantly click and release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the Side button (Sleep or Wake button) unless you see the Apple logo.
- After the iPhone device has restarted, then enable Bluetooth again from Control Center or through launching the Settings app. And navigating to Bluetooth, and clicking on the toggle to turn on Bluetooth.
If the previous tip did not work for you, then you should try forgetting the device you paired with from Settings, and then try to reconnect:
- Open the Settings app and head to Bluetooth.
- Click on the “i” icon against the device name you are having problems connecting with.
- Tap on the “Forget This Device” button and then confirm your action.
- Now pair your iPhone with the device again, and then see if the issue has been solved or not.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this amazon package never arrived article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!