The tablet will be available via the Indiegogo crowdspaging platform for a relatively small cost.
Not long ago, the company Alldocube announced its new tablet with a high-quality display Super AMOLED manufactured by Samsung. The novelty received a simple name X and is soon preparing to enter Indiegogo.
Alldocube X is made in a thin (only 6.9 mm) metal case with a laminated 10.5-inch Super AMOLED screen with a 16:10 aspect ratio and a resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels. The manufacturer claims support for HDR and full coverage of DCI-P3 color space.
The device is equipped with a six-core processor MediaTek MTK8176 and graphics accelerator PowerVR GX6250. The amount of RAM is 4 GB, the drive is 64 GB. There is a slot for microSD memory cards.
Alldocube X is also equipped with two 8 Mp cameras, a fingerprint scanner on the side, a high-quality audio chip Hi-Fi AKM and two speakers. The capacity of the battery is 8000 mAh. There is support for fast charging Pump Express Plus.
Specifications Alldocube X:
- Display: Super AMOLED, 10.5 inches, 16:10 format, resolution of 2560 × 1600 pixels;
- Processor: six-core MediaTek MT8176 with a frequency of up to 2.1 GHz, graphics PowerVR GX6250;
- Memory: 4 GB;
- Built-in memory: 64 GB, support for microSD cards up to 128 GB;
- Cameras: basic 8 Mp, front 8 Mp;
- Battery: 8000 mAh, fast charge Pump Express Plus;
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo;
- Other: fingerprint scanner, audio chip AKM;
- Dimensions: 245 × 179 × 6.9 mm.
The Alldocube X, as already mentioned at the outset, will be financed by crowding on Indiegogo. The company plans to bring it to the site in August. The retail price of the device will be $269.99, but for those who support the project, the tablet will cost 19% cheaper, that is, $219.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.