All Screen allows you to view/stream your videos from your favorite websites, including movies, TV shows, and phone pictures, video, audio on your TV, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, Apple TV or other DLNA devices, Android -TV or based boxes. This application is free and has no restrictions.
Screen mirroring for Miracast, Chromecast, Roku and Fire TV on compatible phones. Please activate it from the settings
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
- Fire TV / Stick (Install the Amazon Store add-on on your Fire TV / Stick http://amzn.to/2fSxBwd)
- Apple TV
- Roku (install the complementary application if recommended in this application)
- Kodi aka XBMC (activate UPnP / DLNA under Settings> Services> UPnP / DLNA)
- Android TV (Install the Play Store add-on on your TV http://bit.ly/2bZBRn6)
- Smart TV with DLNA / UPNP function (all devices are not yet supported, some functions may not work)
- Local phone storage
- DLNA / UPNP library
- Google Plus photos
- Google Drive
- Web browser
- Movies and TV programs.
- MP4 videos
- IPTV (M3U8).
- Audio files, including music.
Download and install All Screen on a PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Here are the 2 ways to install All Screen on your PC:
- Install on the PC using the BlueStacks App Player
- Install on the PC using the Nox App Player
1. Install All Screen with BlueStacks on the PC
BlueStacks is an Android Application Player that allows you to run Android applications on the PC. Here are the steps to install an application on a PC with bluestacks:
- First install BlueStacks on the PC
- Start BlueStacks on the PC
- After starting BlueStacks in the emulator, click the My Applications button
- Search for: All screens
- You will see the search result for the All Screen app, just install it
- Sign in to your Google Account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After logging in, the installation process starts depending on your internet connection.
Suggestions: If you have a LOAD problem with the BlueStacks software, just install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC. Or comment your problem below.
Install All Screen on the PC with Nox
Follow the steps below:
- Install the Nox application player on the PC
- It is the Android emulator after installing Run Nox on the PC and logging into the Google account
- Search and Search tabs: The entire screen
- Install All Screen on your Nox emulator
- Once the installation is complete, you can play All Screen on your PC
Also, Subtitles are only compatible with Chromecast, Roku, Fire TV / Stick and All Screen Receiver via local phone storage or via an integrated OpenSubtitles.org search.