All screen is basically an android app. You can also find it in the Google play store. Install any android emulator such as Nox to run the app on PC. It is known to be one of the best software in order to watch live streaming on android and windows devices. All Screen Capture fits fully into this list of programs in order to cast the screen. Also, it cannot record video from the desktop as well. It also works fine on tablets actually. Read on further to know all about All Screen for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download. Let’s start!
The app is really easy to use and it allows you to watch videos in high-quality resolution. When turned, the movies can also be recorded. Thanks to a robust internal editor that will enable you to add annotations and other effects.
All Screen capture is only for Android operating systems and is free of cost. If you guys want to use it on your PC, install an android emulator. It can record PC screen like an android. It does not support subtitles and fast forward or rewind option. Enjoy IPTV with up to 6000 channels around the globe. The web browser option is good however, sometimes not working.
All Screen Compatible Devices
- Fire TV or Stick (Install companion app from Amazon Store on your Fire TV/Stick)
- Apple TV
- Roku (Install the companion app when suggested in this app)
- Kodi aka XBMC (Enable UPnP/DLNA in Settings>Services>UPnP/DLNA)
- Android TV (Install the companion app from Play Store on your TV)
- Smart TV’s with DLNA or UPNP capability(All devices are not supported yet, Some of its feature might not work)
Supported Media From
- Local phone storage
- DLNA or UPNP library
- Google Plus photos
- Google Drive
- Web Browser
- Movies and TV shows
- MP4 videos
- IPTV (M3U8).
- Audio files also including music.
All Screen for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
You can download Blustacks, Nox player and any other emulators, just click here
Install All Screen for PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how you can install any app on PC along with Bluestacks:
- If you want to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When you open the BlueStacks, then click on My Apps button in the emulator
- Then search for All Screen
- You will see search result for All Screen app, you just have to install it
- Then log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for All Screen, that depends on your internet connection.
If you guys are having a LOADING issue with BlueStacks software. Then just simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
All Screen details:
Install All Screen for PC via Nox Player
You just have to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install Nox app player in PC
- It is actually Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: All Screen
- Now install All Screen on your Nox emulator
- When you complete the installation, then you will be able to play All Screen on your PC
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day