Do you guys want to add Perk points to Fallout 4, however, don’t know how? In this guide, we are now going to explain some really easy ways in order to add Perk points in Fallout 4. Let’s start!
What is a Perk Point in Fallout 4?
Bethesda Game Studios basically created Fallout 4 as an action role-playing game. It is actually the fourth title in the Fallout series, that has included and improved the skill organization of previous editions as well.
Whenever your character in the game crosses a level, then they earn a perk point as well.
Why Should I Add Perk Points in Fallout 4?
As the game levels up, the opponents then get harder to beat. This is where adding perk points actually help.
The perk points, hence accumulated can be used to
- Either upgrade your in-game skills as well as abilities
- Or just to purchase one of the SPECIAL perks.
This would actually increase your chances of winning.
How to Add Perk Points in Fallout 4
Now, let us look at some easy really ways to add Perk points in fallout 4.
Use the Level Up
Some of the best, as well as the quickest ways in order to level up your character and earn Perk points in Fallout 4, are below.
- Make use of the Barter Skill and also use words instead of guns.
- Fight and also slay your opponents.
- Just pick all the locks that you find.
- Make changes to your existing Equipment and/or create new ones too.
- Just establish Settlements.
- You can complete the Learning Curve Quest.
- Play as many Farm Side Quests as you guys can.
- You can become a member of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Utilize Idiot Savant as well as Intelligence Stat
Use the Console Commands | Add Perk Points
Using Console Commands in the game is an easy as well as convenient method to add Perks in Fallout 4. Let’s now see how you can execute these commands:
Option 1: Adding a particular Perk
- You have to set the system language to EU (US..)
- Then open Fallout 4.
- Now, open the game console via tapping on the ~ key on the keyboard.
- Then in the console, you need to type help “perk_name” 4 as well.
- This command will basically show the ID code of that specific Perk.
- Then type player.addperk ID_code, and then press Enter.
Now, the Perk with that ID code will then be added to your account.
Option 2: Adding Perk points
- You have to set the system language to EU (US..) and then launch Fallout 4 as before.
- Now open the game console by pressing the ~ key on the keyboard.
- Then type CGF “Game.AddPerkPoints”<desired_number> in the console as well.
The desired number of Perk points will then be added to your game.
Note: If you guys are unable to add Perks along with the help of console commands directly. Then you have to use Fallout 4 Script Extender, also known as F4SE.
How can I unlock all Perks in Fallout 4?
You guys can earn one Perk at every level of a total of 275 available perks, also including individual ranks and “training” Perks. That basically boosts their corresponding SPECIAL stat. You guys must decide whether to specialize your character as well as pursue those high-level benefits or also to turn them into a jack-of-all-trades.
How do you get Perk points in Fallout 4?
The player character basically gains a Perk point every time they level up. This point can also be used to raise the rank of a major SPECIAL attribute as well as in order to purchase one of the SPECIAL perks.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!
Leave a Comment