Windows 10, as a platform, is famous for gaming. In fact, due to the hardware found on Macs and the limited support, most games have for Linux. Windows 10 becomes the default OS to use if your game mostly and aren’t interested in using a console. Just read this article to know all about How to Add a Game to Geforce Experience.
There have been many attempts in order to make gaming better on Windows 10. The OS has its own gaming optimization feature. However, GPU manufacturers also attempt to improve gaming via software.
Windows 10 is not the best for everyone, however, it’s also understandable that it’s a hard task in order to build and maintain an OS supposed in order to work on high-end devices as well as on $100 cheap laptops as well. You can freely grab a copy of Windows 10 ISO and also have it installed on a cheap system and if it doesn’t actually work out as expected it’s easy to blame Microsoft for nothing. Apple is also wiser here, they sell you aircraft-grade expensive machines and really much limit you to just Apple apps and so-called productive ecosystem as well.
Coming to the Gaming optimization in Windows 10, and it now has special settings. In order to get the best performance in games known as Gaming Mode via prioritizing resources for games.
Nvidia GeForce Experience
Nvidia also has a tool called GeForce Experience. This tool looks in order to optimize game settings so that they run better on Windows 10. In order to do that, the tool looks for games that are installed and then automatically optimizes them whenever they’re played as well.
Nvidia GeForce Experience is actually a free tool that you can download and install if you guys have an Nvidia GPU. When installed, it will then scan for compatible games and add them to its list of games in order to optimize. If it can’t find a game, then you can manually add it.
How can you Add a Game to Geforce Experience
You can force Nvidia GeForce to scan your system or add the game through telling the app where to look for it.
- First, open the Nvidia GeForce Experience tool.
- On the app’s Home screen, tap on the more options (three dots) button at the top right.
- Choose the Optimize all games option.
- Next, tap on the same button again, and choose Scan for games.
- Permit on the scan to finish. The Home screen will also show you new games it has found. Games along with a green checkmark badge are supported via GeForce Experience.
Manually add games
In order to manually add a game to GeForce Experience, you just need to tell the app where to look for the game.
- Just open GeForce Experience.
- Tap on the more options (three dots) button at the top right.
- From the menu, just choose to Optimize all games.
- Press the cogwheel button at the top.
- Choose the Games tab from the column on the left.
- Now under the Scan Location box, click Add.
- Choose the folder that a game is installed in.
- Tap on ‘Scan Now’.
- Permit on the scan in order to finish and head to the Home tab. Your game will show up there.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!